Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||LED RGB Strip Lights||Light Source:||SMD5050|
|Max.watts:||72W Per Roll||Volt:||24V DC (12V 5V Optional)|
|LED Brand:||Epistar||No. Of LEDS:||60LEDS/M|
|Colour:||RGB Colour Changing||IP:||IP20 (IP65,IP68 Optional)|
|FPC:||Double Layer Copper PCB||PCB Colour:||White,yellow,black|
14.4W 60LEDs per meter LED RGB Strip Lights12Volt 24volt SMD5050 5m 72W
1. Classical flexible RGB strip.
2. Double layer pure copper PCB.
3. 3M adhesive tape ,easy to install.
4. High brightness SMD5050.
5. 120 degree.
6. Strandard 5 meters per roll,cuttable every 6PCS LED at the mark.
7. Flexible and reliable with CE&RoHS
8. Warranty 2 years.
|Item Name||5050 LED RGB strip light|
|Light source||SMD 5050|
|Package||5 meter one roll|
· Cove lighting
· Architectural lights for canopy, archway
· Backlight or edge lighting for signage
· DIY lights for home use
· Path and contour marking
· Decorative lights for holiday, event, show, exhibition, hotel
· The LED RGB strip light itself and all its components may not be mechanically stressed.
· Assembly must not damage or destroy conducting paths on the circuit board.
· Installation of LED ribbon (with power supplies) needs to be made with regard to all applicable electrical and safety standards. Only qualified personnel should be allowed to perform installations.
· Correct electrical polarity needs to be observed. Wrong polarity may destroy the strip.
· Parallel connection is highly recommended as safe electrical operation mode.
· Serial connection is not recommended. Unbalanced voltage drop can cause hazardous overload and damage the strip.
· Please ensure that the power supply is of adapters power to operate the total load.
· When mounting on metallic or otherwise conductive surfaces, there needs to be an electrical isolation points between strip and the mounting surface.
· Pay attention to standard ESD precautions when installing the strip.
· Damaged by corrosion will not be honored as a materials defect claim. It is the user’s responsibility to provide suitable protection against corrosive agents such as moisture and condensation and other harmful elements.
· Caution needs to be taken while doing the connection after cutting the strip. Only authorized professionals can do the work to enable it waterproof in wet locations.
Typical Connectting Diagram