Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||LED Strip Connector||For Strip:||8mm 2 Pins Single Colour Strip|
|Strip Volts:||5V 12V 24V DC||Wire:||No Wire|
|Cable Length:||10-15cm||Material:||Plastic, Cooper PCB|
8mm (3528) Solderless LED Light Strip Connector Single Color LED strip LED tape use
Our 8mm single color (3528) LED light strip connectors are a simple, frustration-free solution for all of our LED light strip connection and extension needs. These solderless connectors install with a simple clasp attachment, meaning that you can achieve a safe and secure connection without any tools. Suitable for all LED light strip applications including kitchens, cabinets, bedrooms, shelving, and displays. These connectors come in a variety of lengths and styles to meet your needs.
RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE connection for bending your strips around a corner, extending them across a gap, or connecting them to a power supply or dimmer
SOLDERLESS CONNECTION can be used by anyone. No tools or electrical experience required
CONNECTS EASILY to a cut section of LED light strip. Simply open the clasp, make sure the strip aligns with the connector (match the positive terminals), and slide it underneath the contact prongs. Compatible with any 8mm strips
• Connector Internal Width : 8 mm
• Connector External Dimensions : 13.5 x 12.5 x 5 mm (5/8 x 1/2 x 3/16 inches)
• Wire Length : N/A
• Wire Gauge : 22 AWG
Compatible with any standard density (300 LED / roll) 3528, 2835, or other 8mm LED light strip light
|Support PCB Width||PCB 8mm Width 2pin flexible led strip light|
|Cable Length||10-15CM (customsize available)|
1:Soldness strip connector without wire
2:One end of 15cm wire with Snap connector
3:Both end of 15cm wire with snap connector
4: L Connector
5.T and + version cannot use for the LED strip
Product Features :
• Connect your strip light to another strip light, dimmer, or power supply
• Simple, tool-free installation
• Available in wired lengths of 6 inches to twelve feet, as well as gapless connectors and Strip to DC Jack connectors
• Ensure your section of LED light strip has two contacts (+ and -) and the contacts are both clean
• Open the white clasp of the connector
• Insert the LED light strip into the clasp, under the prongs - making sure to match the + and - on the strip to the + and - on the clasp
• Close the clasp
• Gently pull on the LED light strip to confirm you've made a solid connection
• Your connection is made!
Our connectors and extensions are fully bendable and are perfect for extending a run of LED light strip across a gap, around an obstacle, or for making a bend.
Easy to Use
Open the wire clip. It should snap open with just a little effort.
Insert your 8mm LED light strip inside the clip underneath the two contact prongs, making sure the + and - symbols align.
Snap the wire clip shut. Gently pull on the wire to confirm you've secured the strip inside the connector.