Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||RF LED Strip Controller||Input Voltage:||12VDC|
|Output Current:||6AX2 Channel 12A Max||Output Power:||144W|
|Changing:||Colour Temperature||Control Method:||RF Remote Control|
|Dimming Method:||PWM||Remote Battery:||3 AAA|
Colour Temperature Adjustable LED strip Controller RF Wireless Touch Screen
|Supply Voltage||12V-24V DC|
|Output channels||2 CH|
|Connection mode||Common anode|
|Control distance||more than 20 meters|
|Key number||6 touch key,1 touch wheel|
This product is one of our newest intelligent controller by our company, adopting the newest capacitance touch and wireless technology. With elegant color wheel and full touch panel under Humanized design for easy installation and operation. The steady wireless control mode technology makes the remote and free direction control come true by finger touch the corresponding button softly. Meanwhile, the RF remote controller can control the color, mode and change speed with light-dimmer, turning on, turning off and pause in long distance, high sensitivity, strong power-drive ability, steady and reliable performance, This Controller can be matched with all kinds of color temperature adjustable lights, such as color temperature adjustable LED rigid light bars, flexible strip, panel lights, modules etc.
1. Capacitance and wireless touch technology, no mechanical wear, overcoming the lifespan problems caused by Physical buttons.
2. Visible color wheel, touched by finger, then What you see is What you get.
3. Auto adaptation of 12-24V DC working voltage and with input polarity protection function.
4. The newest PWM control technology, delicate light performance, no flicker.
5. High power dimmer control MOS tube with stable and reliable performance, strong.power-drive ability with max. 12A of 2 channels.
6. Wireless RF control, free direction and long distance, more than 20 m.
7. Multi-type memory functions for color and brightness.
8. Smart appearance, standard input and output port, easy installation and high cost performance.
1. Construction decoration: commercial buildings, airports or subways.
2. Indoor decoration: hotels, shopping malls, squares, restaurants, bars, houses.
3. Outdoor decoration: advertising boards, parks, bridges, roads and overpasses, scenic spots.
4. Others: d ecorating for motor vehicles, the places needing RGB lights.
Panel and interface specifications (continuous)
The wiring and the typical product apply diagram