Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||LED Strip Connector||For Strip:||10mm 4 Pins RGB Strip|
|Strip Volts:||5V 12V 24V DC||Wire:||22 AWG 4wires|
|Cable Length:||10-15cm||Material:||Plastic, Rubber, Cooper|
Solderless 4 Conductor Strip to wire LED Strip Connector for 10mm 5050 RGB strip
· 2 PIN LED strip Connectors
· Single color LED Light Strip Connectors
· Voltage:12V, Length:15cm
· Range of use: LED LIGHT STRIP CONNECTOR
· Compatible with both waterproof and non-waterproof light strips
1. If you have a waterproof LED strip, should peel off silicon on the surface around soldering line area and inserting the strip light into the connector body and you'll feel the connector grab the ribbon.
2. If you have a non-waterproof LED strip, just slide in the ribbon and make sure positive and negative poles match.
3. This product is used only to conductive connection,want to fixed please to solder.
4. If you have any questions regarding our products or services, please feel free to drop us an email anytime, we will help you to solve anything on the installation problem and quick reply to you within 24 hours.
|Support PCB Width||PCB 8/10mm Width 2pins flexible single colour LED Strip Light|
|Cable Length||10-15CM (customsize available)|
1: Snap connector without wire
2: One end of 15cm wire with Snap connector
3: Both end of 15cm wire with snap connector
4: L Connector
5. T and + version cannot use for the digital strip
Our 10mm RGB multicolor (5050) LED light strip connectors are a simple, frustration-free solution for all of our LED strip light connection and extension needs. These solderless connectors install with a simple clasp attachment, meaning that you can achieve a safe and secure connection without any tools. Suitable for all LED light strip applications including kitchens, cabinets, bedrooms, shelving, and displays. These connectors come in a variety of lengths and styles to meet your needs.
Easy to Use
Open the wire clip. It should snap open with just a little effort.
Insert your 8mm or 10mm LED light strip inside the clip underneath the two contact prongs, making sure the 12V side of the strip aligns with the + symbol.
Snap the wire clip shut. Gently pull on the wire to confirm you've secured the strip inside the connector.