Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Mini LED Strip Controller||Input Voltage:||12VDC|
|Output Current:||4AX3 Channel 12A Max||Output Power:||144W|
|Changing Mode:||20||Control Method:||Manual Switch|
rf led controller,
rgb led remote controller
12V 12A Inline Mini RGB LED Controller for RGB Multi-color LED Strip Lights
This mini RGB controller is easy to install and use, four pins connector on the end to connect RGB strip. It has memory, so when you turn it off, or disconnect the power, it'll remember the last color, pattern, speed, etc it was last on. Re-apply power / turn it back on,and it'll go right back to where you left it.
Please remember this:
when you need to power more than 12 amps, just use our mini RGB LED Amplifier.
If you just want control single color LEDs, use our mini LED dimmer.
Package included: 1×mini RGB controller ONLY.
Product size: L35*W12*H4mm
Easy to install and use ,flexible to control brightness, color and mode
Able to parallel connect more than one strip light
Small in size, relatively taking up a small space
|PWM Control Level||256 levels|
|Brightness levels of Static Mode||5 levels|
|Speed levels of Dynamic Mode||5 levels|
|Max. Output Current||3x4A|
|Max. Power Output||144W|
|Working Temperature||-35~+75 Degree|
1. Mode Key: Switch to dynamic mode. Press this key to switch among 19 dynamic modes. Keep pressing mode key over one second will switch to demo mode which automatically change mode in a loop.
2. Color Key: Switch to static color mode. Press this key to switch among 20 color modes.
3. Speed/Bright Key(Adjust key): Adjust brightness or speed. At dynamic mode, press this key to playing speed among 5 levels. At static color mode, press this key to change color brightness among 5 levels.
Install caution :
1. Please install the products by professional electrician.
2. It's non waterproof,please put into waterproof tank if in outdoor use.
3. ALways be sure to mount this unit in an area that will allow proper ventilation to ensure a fitting temperature.
4. Please don't instatll the LED strip controller in lightening,intense magnetic and high voltage fields.
5. Check if the voltage and power supply suit the controller and the LED strip lights.
6. Plese make sure the wires can sufficiently load the LED strip lights.